Remix of Vertigo on Radio 1 NOW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
heard it!

listened to the recorded show. it was the 2nd song in the set.Sounds pretty good. better than remixes that just have 5 minutes of bass and drum machines. too bad the dj had to talk over it at the beginning. the end also got cut of by the next song.

i'll upload it again...be about 30 mins unless someone else can post a new link.

Thanks

& yw skeek :)

Did anyone notice the change in the words?? Instead of "I'm feeling so much stronger than I thought", he says "fear is taking over every thought".

Last edited:
it might be worth other ppl uploading that file to usendit & posting the link. The first video link got shut down due to bandwidth issues. If anyone else can upload it too and post their link it will help spread the load :)

well, someone else speculated it might be the Jack Knife mix...it sounds kind of similar...but couldn't be sure

Honestly people, it's not THAT good. It's just decent.

Man why do remixes always have to be so boring? The only good U2 remixes I've heard are the WGRYWH Temple Bar Edit, the Mothers of the Disappeard Crayon Mix, the extended dance mix of Lady With the Spinning Head, and the Elevation Influx mix.

Come on people... give us something worthwhile!!!

Yep.. now that's what I'm talkin about. Danceeeeeeeeeeeeeee mixes :drool:

Back
Top Bottom