Reminding People of the U2 marathon starting in just a few hours!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yahweh

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Just reminding those who are interested in the 18 hour U2 marathon to go download Real Player. This starts at 7 AM tomorrow and runs for 18 hours solid and always has some very cool clips in it.

http://www.wbwc.com/

Have fun U2 fans put your request in now!

I hate to be a party pooper, but I will anyways.

What's the appeal of these things? So you can listen to U2... which you could do anyways with the albums you own? Is it better somehow streaming online with bad quality and no control of track order?

If you dont want to listen to it dont listen to it but im sure some people here do want to listen to it, Im sure I have all the songs too but nothing wrong with having more U2 on the radio :)

Besides , they got few live cuts , and other cool bonus things , besides it's much more fun when you don't actually control the song list , you never know what's next ! :wink:

Anyway remember the 2004 marathon was :rockon:

Question people how many hours of the marathon I did miss .....

P.S.: What the fuck .... I'm here after the U2 special , and I got to hear Bush speaking :mad: ........ WTF .....

I've just heard a different version of Pride .... With different vocals in the end of Bono and different ending , is this like single or something ..... Anybody catched up as well

Hey, thanks for the heads up. I just put it on. The hosts are chatting now and said The Sweetest Thing is coming up.

After the "original" 80s Sweetest , there's Gone from Boston

Wow great version of Ever. Love , didnt know this one , anybody know where's that from .......

And now Holy Joe ..... to be honest , I had never listen that before carefully before .... at first sounded like a Stones cover .... and it does sound like Stones

J_NP said:
Wow great version of Ever. Love , didnt know this one , anybody know where's that from .......

I'm pretty sure U2've only done 1 cover of that...so its from the B-Sides Disc of the best of 80-90.

Yahweh said:
That song is called Joy and its on Mick Jaggers solo album.

Here I was crazy ..... coz I dont actually know Holy Joe , and it sound like the chorus ..... Anyway interesting track

That's what I talkin bout , these U2 Marathon are always great coz of these stuffs , I've just heard these songs never really heard before

-Acoustic Studio Stuck
-Fast Cars Album Version
-Everlasting Love Acustic Version
- Joy with (Bono participation or there was u2 in that ....)

And now Dont Come Knocking ....

I :heart: Don't Come Knocking and Do you feel loved, i came in at a very good time

Anyone who catched the early hours , was there lot of Live material or something like ........

Is this a setlist party?!?!? :)

I just started listening but the first song I heard was Fast Cars!!!!

Now SBS from Live Aid, they were talking about BAD so hopefully they will be playing that next!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom