Reminding People of the U2 marathon starting in just a few hours!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He didnt say much he just said that the band always wants to play for the fans but its the lawyers and the logistics that are holding up the rescedualed dates from being announced but as we saw on U2.com they should be coming soon.

Ultraviolet , though I preferred a live version

BTW I'm finding this version , with like a extra guitarrist , different from the one I have , does it sound like in Achtung Baby .....

Don't know if you know what I mean , but there's a 3rd guitar sound , kind of more agressive one

I dont know what this is, not sure if ive heard it in the distant past or not :)

You can tell they are getting tired haha still got a long way to go yet.

What a marathon ..... :drool: It's getting greater and greater .....

Anyone catched today ZOOTV audio , I could hear Bullet from Dublin Zooropa , do u know if they played more from it

no just that one....too many other things to cover....and the good thing about this marathon is its barely had any album tracks in it....shows you how much extra stuff U2 has done that people forget about.

Here it comes here it comes holy joe!, they should play the press conference version of this:)

Ill be sad when the marathon is over! I wonder if Mary has all of these rare songs theyve played on CD copy....that would be quite expensive if they did.

Back
Top Bottom