Remember when U2...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe U2 should go black and white again and release another "desperation" album like The Joshua Tree, an album that couldn't be played in dance halls except for being "the slow song".

clarityat3am said:

Yeah...I was hoping for something more in the style of reminiscing and less negative. :shrug:

Which is half the reason why I dislike EYKIW sometimes. :yes:

Alright, here's one...remember when Bono's hair could have clothed a small nation? :wink:

Remember when Bono yelled fuck you at all of those countries at one of the ZooTV Wembley shoes during Bullet.

that was kickass :rockon:

Remember when
lemon.jpg
?

hay guyZ!!11! wut iz goin on in diz topiX?!1?

Remember when Fonzie was going to spend Christmas alone in the garage. But Richie came and invited him over to eat with the rest of the Cunninghams?

That was awesome...

Last edited:
catlhere said:
Remember when Fonzie was going to spend Christmas alone in the garage. But Richie came and invited him over to eat with the rest of the Cunninghams?

That was awesome...

Hey! You didn't post your typical intro! :sad:

WalkOn21 said:

Remember when U2 didn't play One at every event they come by?

yes, it was called the 80's. And the only reason they didn't play it was because it didn't exist yet.... :wink:

Remember when Edge used to sing a song in concerts? I miss that :sad: And when Adam had a mohawk? that was cool. And when Bono had black hair? Those were the days. And when Larry told Kurt Loder not to call him Shirley? Classic.

Remember when 80s classics such as Sunday Bloody Sunday and Pride(In The Name Of Love) didn't sound tired and dated when played live?

Remember when all U2 fans were banded together in their love of the band and we all huggled eachother...

me neither. :wink:

catlhere said:
Remember when all U2 fans were banded together in their love of the band and we all huggled eachother...

me neither. :wink:

:lol:

so true! they've always had a divided fanbase! :sad:

makes things more interesting, though. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom