Remember the 'One Love' petition?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
For all of you who helped with and signed the condolence 'petition' for Bono and his family last month, I just wanted to let you know I just got a very nice thank-you email from PM, so I believe it is safe to say that it made it to the correct place. So, I just wanted to pass the thank-you along to everyone because it really should be for everyone who was involved. Cheers.
smile.gif

-sula

Bethany! When're ya coming home, girl!!! We miss ya!
Thanks for letting us know...
biggrin.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

that's great news, sula! thanks for all your hard work on the petition- i think it probably DID make it to bono.
smile.gif

i hope that you're having fun on your trip- give us an update when you get a chance!

heya Laura! Nice to be missed.
wink.gif
I'll be back in the US somewhere around Nov 8 I think. Till then, it's far and few between when I get to be online. Hope things are well where you are.
smile.gif

-sula

It's nice to know that people from Principle e-mailed you sula. It's also a way for me to be sure that my petition was sent to the right address as well.
smile.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
For all of you who helped with and signed the condolence 'petition' for Bono and his family last month, I just wanted to let you know I just got a very nice thank-you email from PM, so I believe it is safe to say that it made it to the correct place. So, I just wanted to pass the thank-you along to everyone because it really should be for everyone who was involved. Cheers.
smile.gif

-sula

That's great!!! So was it just a simple thank you? Or did it give any kind of details? Take lots of pics on your travels so we can all drool over the awesome places you've been!
biggrin.gif

Hey Sula, could you post what he e-mailed you? It would be great to read it (assuming it is not personal).

Thanks, Pablo.

Awesome!!

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

smile.gif

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Originally posted by U2@NYC:
Hey Sula, could you post what he e-mailed you? It would be great to read it (assuming it is not personal).

Thanks, Pablo.

Yep. Tis as follows...

Dear Bethany,

Just to say a big thank you for your letter of condolence to Bono on
the
death of his Dad.

Cecilia

I wrote back and thanked her also for her help and kindness.
smile.gif

As far as pictures...I'm taking 'em. Hopefully they will turn out. So far, I've got lots of Alps and cute Swiss village stuff. hehe. Next week, it's down to Venice, Florence and the Italian Rivera.

Hope you all are doing great.
smile.gif
Will chat more later...

-sula

Good job Bethany.
Jenn is also very nice-at P.M.
There also that 'sargent lady' but she doesn't talk too much..
D
B

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

Sula, that was a lot of time, love( and maybe money) you gave to Bono on our behalf.
THANK YOU.
Touch an angel in Venice for me.
Have fun musiclover.

------------------
"May the sweet light of rock and roll shine upon your soul."

Back
Top Bottom