Remember beach clip 409A? The Strokes song? Well...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancemc said:
Perhaps you all need to chill for a few minutes. And why the hell are we still talking about this song!? It's a solo song by The Strokes guitarist. the Strokes guys were visiting U2. U2 played some of their new stuff for them, and the Strokes guys played this for them. End of story.

BUT WUT IF ITS A CONSPEERACEY

WUT IF U2 MAYD UP DESE BEECH CLIPZ

Lancemc said:
Perhaps you all need to chill for a few minutes. And why the hell are we still talking about this song!? It's a solo song by The Strokes guitarist. the Strokes guys were visiting U2. U2 played some of their new stuff for them, and the Strokes guys played this for them. End of story.

Because Screwtape was coming up with new theories as to how it is U2 actually playing this song and not the Strokes because the version being played is different GASP from what appears to be the official release. Some of us were simply responding to that "theory". I have to say, it is unheard of for an artist to have more than one version of a song. :wink:

Lancemc said:

I think this kinda sums it up. I am closing this since we already have a couple of threads discusing the beach clip/Strokes song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom