"Remastered" MP3s of church gig

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have the audio for Stay, but i couldnt edit out the noise because if there is too much noise and you try to edit it out, its ruins the sound of the song.

anyway, the mp3 is currently uploading to the save file project

EDIT: done uploading

Last edited:
Thanks, derrick_rossign, I passed on your link to dozens of other U2 fans all over the world.

May you get into the Ellipse next year.

A new video, different angle and closer to the band on Wave of sorrow (and Desire, same source as the Stay video) in the other thread.

Last edited:
its too bad theres no other video of stay, the one currently available has a lot of noise in it that i cannot seem to edit out without ruining the song.

U2girl said:
Can you make something out of the new links for Desire and Wave of sorrow ?

well, i could, but since the new links (i assume you're talking about the ones from AOL?) have a lot of noise in them, its better off if i stick with the ones i have now.

oh, i just noticed that i removed too much noise from Wave of Sorrow to the point where if you turn it up loud enough, you can hear distortion. so i'll fix it and put it up yet again :)

EDIT: i checked desire to see if i made the same mistake, and its fine.

Last edited:
alright, here's what i've decided to do. since the distortion is not very audible, i have not changed the link. for those of you who cannot stand the slight distortion, however, i am posting a link where all i did is amplify it.

I'm having problems downloading from the links provided. I can't get more than 30 second clips to load. :( If anyone has a YSI link, I would really, really appreciate it. I'm especially interested in "Stay" and my email is mandymarie96 @ aol.com

Thank you!

MandyMarie said:
I'm having problems downloading from the links provided. I can't get more than 30 second clips to load. :( If anyone has a YSI link, I would really, really appreciate it. I'm especially interested in "Stay" and my email is mandymarie96 @ aol.com

Thank you!

sorry, but i don't know what to tell you, it seems to be working for everybody else :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom