Refrigerators and you......2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Do you guys think U2 suffers from a lack of refrigerator-based melody?

I think the band should draft the fridge that could play So Cruel. I mean, think about it, it's a direction unparalleled by the current mainstream, it doesn't have any need for cash, so they wouldn't have to split any of the money they make with it, and we'd get to hear So Cruel every night. That's absolutely brilliant if you ask me.

I could be wrong, of course. This is a direction that perhaps rock n' roll was not meant to follow. Unless there's a heart stored in the freezer, people would wonder where it all went. And maybe the refrigerator would have an ego. After all, it's more popular on this forum than U2 is right now.

Definitely something to think about.

LemonMelon said:
Do you guys think U2 suffers from a lack of refrigerator-based melody?

I think the band should draft the fridge that could play So Cruel. I mean, think about it, it's a direction unparalleled by the current mainstream, it doesn't have any need for cash

the U2 I know isn't short of cash, mister. :tsk:

Re: Re: Refrigerators and you......2

unico said:

the U2 I know isn't short of cash, mister. :tsk:

This refrigerator won't come cheap, I'll tell you that. All they needed to get Bono on board was a six-pack and a pat on the head. Times are changing.

Well then I see it as a win-win situation. They have someone playing So Cruel every night, AND a constant supply of powerJuice. They should consider this fair question when planning the next tour. Zoots has Bono's email, right?

unico said:
Well then I see it as a win-win situation. They have someone playing So Cruel every night, AND a constant supply of powerJuice. They should consider this fair question when planning the next tour.

Shame on me for forgetting to fit Powerjuice into the equation. A tour fueled by Powerjuice would cut back forum bitching a solid 8%. This, in turn, creates positive morale on the road, which sparks better and more consistent performances.

In short, GET THE REFRIGERATOR.

I was gonna mention that Powerjuice seemed to have taken a vacation with NSW.

gluey said:
Does the said refrigerator have a freezer compartment?

LemonMelon said:
Unless there's a heart stored in the freezer, people would wonder where it all went.

Indeed it does. This is a damn good refrigerator we're talking about here.

:ohmy: 2 freezers?? Think of the powerjuice that could be stored! :drool:

Maybe we could store the band in the freezers in between shows etc so that they don't age as fast and therefore live forever :yes:

Now why has the Frosty Boy jingle snuck into my head :scratch:

"Frosty boy, Frosty boy, the things he brings are packed with joy...."

:yikes:

Often Licked, Never Beaten :wink:

unico said:
Holy shit it comes with a freezer? Is this from the future or something?

And it can play a fucking good ballad as well. Even Edge, before his travel back through time, had never experienced technology like this.

But let's promise not to bring any washing machines, electric irons, or coffee makers into this. That would be perversion. :shifty:

LemonMelon said:
But let's promise not to bring any washing machines, electric irons, or coffee makers into this. That would be perversion. :shifty:

:grumpy: You obviously haven't heard or felt the wonders of an unbalanced washing machine on it's spin cycle.

gluey said:

:grumpy: You obviously haven't heard or felt the wonders of an unbalanced washing machine on it's spin cycle.

Well, in the end, it's not up to me. We just need to think of appliances that would sound good on a U2 record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom