Red Rocks Coming To Dvd!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
COBL_04 said:
it does, though mine would be so much better if it would let me copy the files as mp3s or aacs. only wmas are working, so i have to rip the files, then wait for them to be converted before i can listen. :grumpy:

Something is wrong with your ImToo then. ImToo definitely rips to any number of formats, mp3 included, and if I'm not mistaken to a few different qualities of mp3 as well...

BonoIsMyMuse said:

I really wish U2 would stop releasing everything in the fall. I mean, I know they're out to make money like other bands, but do they have to be so obvious about it?

It's not to make money, it's because October is U2's best album and the one that is dearest to them so in tribute to that the majority of their releases have been in, you guessed it, October.

:wink:

gvox said:

Something is wrong with your ImToo then. ImToo definitely rips to any number of formats, mp3 included, and if I'm not mistaken to a few different qualities of mp3 as well...

Yeah I know, and when my old comp was up and running it copied them as mp3 files.

but ah well

I also am hoping for the entire concert too, including all the songs not on the video but available to watch on line, but especially I'm hoping for I Fall Down which has never been seen! That would be amazing. I had been meaning for a long time to put together a dvd of my own using the video and the "lost songs" vids on my computer, but never did it... now I can wait and see what happens here... :hyper:

COBL_04 said:
Has anyone any idea of a setlist plz

This is the original concert setlist

Out Of Control
Twilight
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart
Surrender
Two Hearts Beat As One / Let's Twist Again (snippet)
Seconds
Sunday Bloody Sunday
The Cry
The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet)
I Fall Down
October
New Year's Day
I Threw A Brick Through A Window
A Day Without Me
Gloria
(encores)
Party Girl
11 O'Clock Tick Tock / Drowning Man (snippet)
I Will Follow

(and we have seen video of everything except for I Fall Down, so hopefully a full concert dvd is possible)

:combust: I just died.

Well. Thought I did. And gone to heaven. :wink:

Seriously that is awesome.

I Threw a Brick Thru a Window --> A Day Without Me kicks all kinds of ass.

Fell in love with the band on that stage. Amazing to think they were early 20's at the time.

After having performed
- Out Of Control
- An Cat Dubh
- Into The Heart
- Sunday Bloody Sunday
- The Cry
- The Electric Co.
- New Year's Day
- Gloria
- Party Girl
- 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
- I Will Follow
during the last two tours, when U2 sometimes even delivered really awesome versions of these classic early tunes, I do hope, we will see at least one or two of 'the other ones', they left behind in future concerts:
- I Fall Down
- Twilight
- Surrender
- Two Hearts Beat As One
- Seconds
- October
- I Threw A Brick Through A Window
- A Day Without Me

COBL_04 said:

I Threw a Brick Thru a Window --> A Day Without Me kicks all kinds of ass.

Agreed. Larry's drumming is the best during the transition from Brick to ADWM. :yes: :larry:

Back
Top Bottom