Red (GAP) Product Launch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
See the collection and read the
GET A SNEAK PEEK AT THE GAP (PRODUCT) REDTM COLLECTION

See a special preview of the Gap (PRODUCT) RED collection now at www.gap.com/red.

These styles are coming to select stores and gap.com October 13, but you can be the first to see them, from hoodies to jeans to accessories.

While you're there, check out the Stories section, featuring a firsthand account from the Lesotho factory where Gap (PRODUCT) RED garments are made... and much more.

The bracelets :dancing:

I wish they would indicate which select stores these items will be available at :| I need to try things on, and don't want to buy online size unseen :huh:

Lila64 said:
I wish they would indicate which select stores these items will be available at :| I need to try things on, and don't want to buy online size unseen :huh:

I agree I have to try clothes on but not the bracelets or sweatshirts :happy:

Last edited:
I submitted an email to The Gap - wonder if they will respond with where the 'select stores' might be... Hope it's affordable!

The sweatshirts :drool: :drool:

The bracelets :drool: :drool:

The jeans :drool: :drool:

Hopefully, it's not a million dollars...the RED Converse Chuck Taylors are an ungodly amount of money....

Nice... hopefully there will be a promotion campaign... :drool:

I got this rather uniform reply to my email requesting information about "select stores"

Thank you for your e-mail. We truly appreciate your support of Gap's partnership with (PRODUCT) RED.

Founded by Bono and Bobby Shriver, (PRODUCT) RED was designed to raise awareness and money for the Global Fund by teaming with iconic brands like Gap to produce (RED)-branded merchandise. Gap (RED) is about great products that can help make a difference for Africa, and as a (PRODUCT) RED launch partner, we're contributing half the profits from Gap (RED)
products to the Global Fund to help women and children with HIV/AIDS in Africa.

Gap (RED)'s first product is a vintage-look Gap T-shirt made for both women and men. It is manufactured in Africa from 100% African cotton and comes in red, of course, plus a range of other classic colors. The Gap (RED) T-shirt is currently available in all of our United Kingdom Gap store locations with an expanded Gap (RED) collection to be launched in the United Kingdom and the United States in fall 2006.

To receive behind-the-scenes information about (RED) products, we invite you to visit our corporate Web site at:

http://www.gapinc.com/red/

Unfortunately, at this time we do not have the select stores our (RED) products will be available in.

If we may be of further assistance, please contact us via e-mail at
custserv@gap.com or by calling 1-800-GAP-STYLE. Our Customer Service Consultants are available 24 hours a day for your convenience.

Perhaps interferencers in the UK can let us know of the pricing for the shirts there, as in, if they are affordable...

Back
Top Bottom