(red)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's not funny if you have to misspell the word to make it fit into the (red) theme. Then you're just trying too hard.

I can totally see ignorant 16 year olds shilling 18 dollars out for that to be a walking billboard for stupidity.

I don't think it's funny to use the term "retard" in a deragotory manner, nevermind the fact that it's also mocking something designed to do some good, but...hey, that's just me. :shrug: I'm sure people just think I'm uptight. :yawn:

btblimpinainteasygallerdf2.jpg

U2isthebest said:

You couldn't handle the awesomeness, could you?

You mean the OMG LOLZ!!!111 Teenybopperness that is spreading like the black plague?

I mean i'm all for having the kids use internet as their playground if it keeps them from roaming the streets, doing drugs and beating senior citizens.

But it saddens me to see what this place has turned into.

I know that there is still mature people around here and I know that this place tends to turn into a retard zoo between albums/tours but judging from some of the posting going on here one almost starts to wonder if U2 is working on an emo album.

Lemonboy said:

I've been here almost as long as you have. Interference has always been like this.

Lemonboy said:

You mean the OMG LOLZ!!!111 Teenybopperness that is spreading like the black plague?

I mean i'm all for having the kids use internet as their playground if it keeps them from roaming the streets, doing drugs and beating senior citizens.

I know that there is still mature people around here and I know that this place tends to turn into a retard zoo between albums/tours but judging from some of the posting going on here one almost starts to wonder if U2 is working on an emo album.

do a quick review of the posts before yours and tell me how many of them are teens. if you're just resorting to talking about how much we suck why not just stop posting instead of insulting us? fine, call it a difference in sense of humor, but there's no need to act like you're better than us. if you feel like this place has gone to shits why not start a thread of substance to bring it back?

corianderstem said:
Yeah, I'm sure no one ever posted a stupid thread back in the "Good Ol' Days".

It's not so much about the quality of threads as it is about some (the same) people crashing threads and playing around with OT stuff.

unico said:

do a quick review of the posts before yours and tell me how many of them are teens. if you're just resorting to talking about how much we suck why not just stop posting instead of insulting us? fine, call it a difference in sense of humor, but there's no need to act like you're better than us. if you feel like this place has gone to shits why not start a thread of substance to bring it back?

I did stop posting for a long time, and I came back to check what this place is like nowadays.

Actually I'll tell you what got me to start posting again. The kunstmuseum thing which I found hillarious.

But the climate here has obviously changed, IF is a colder harder place.

A new generation has taken over and the seem to like their playground, and that's fine with me.

I hope you all have as much fun the coming years as I had a couple of years ago.

This whiny bitch will now get out of your face.

Lemonboy said:

I did stop posting for a long time, and I came back to check what this place is like nowadays.

Actually I'll tell you what got me to start posting again. The kunstmuseum thing which I found hillarious.

But the climate here has obviously changed, IF is a colder harder place.

A new generation has taken over and the seem to like their playground, and that's fine with me.

I hope you all have as much fun the coming years as I had a couple of years ago.

This whiny bitch will now get out of your face.

noone's calling you names. but the last couple of posts i've seen of yours have been very critical and condesending. i'm glad you liked the kunstmuseum thing, but i think accusing everyone of being teenyboppers is a bit over the top, no?

corianderstem said:
Yeah, I'm sure no one ever posted a stupid thread back in the "Good Ol' Days".

i'm just curious, since I'm kind of a new member here...what exactly and when were the "Good Ol' Days"? And how exactly were they better?

unico said:

noone's calling you names. but the last couple of posts i've seen of yours have been very critical and condesending. i'm glad you liked the kunstmuseum thing, but i think accusing everyone of being teenyboppers is a bit over the top, no?

I'm not accusing everyone, if you feel that way then i apologize.....that wasn't my intention.

I'm just saying that there is some people who tend to act childish who I feel is ruining it for a larger group of people.

Lemonboy said:

It's not so much about the quality of threads as it is about some (the same) people crashing threads and playing around with OT stuff.

this is true, but this has always been the case at interference.

the "cliques" come and go but the bs remains the same. just part of IF's charm.

Last edited:
Lemonboy said:

I'll agree with that in some ways...primarily for me, the constant sense of sarcasm really gets on my nerves when it finds its way into every single thread you open...that sacrastic/joking sort of attitude...i mean it's ok in moderation but seriously, it really gets annoying to read and boring to scroll through at a certain point :shrug:

other than that, I have no problems....

Lemonboy, I say you stick around :)

It's an exciting time to be a U2 fan :hyper:

Lemonboy said:
Lemonboy said:
the kunstmuseum thing started with a group of people doing that same thing, though.

i'm glad to have you back though, it's always nice to see old faces around. :)

Rob33 said:
i'm just curious, since I'm kind of a new member here...what exactly and when were the "Good Ol' Days"?

Like 6 years ago, when there were like... 200 members.

Lemonboy said:

I'm not accusing everyone, if you feel that way then i apologize.....that wasn't my intention.

I'm just saying that there is some people who tend to act childish who I feel is ruining it for a larger group of people.

okay fair enough. but then what about this thread in particular was colored with the "teenybopperness" you speak of?

Back
Top Bottom