Really Really Creepy......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeVox

War Child
my friend sent me this link earlier today....it's a photograph that creeps the hell out of me, it's one of those pictures that you have to stare at long enough to see the form...it's supposed to be of a ghost...

-BE SURE TO FOCUS ON THE PAINTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM
-MAKE SURE YOUR VOLUME'S ON...judge for yourself http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf

I think if you look carefull for enough time behind the windows you can see it....
just take your time.

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

ahh!! it scared me
redface.gif

Ugh, my friend gave me a link to that, and I thought,"How bad could it be?" so I clicked it and I just about died.
tongue.gif
I almost cried.
redface.gif
Um, yeah.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

I am personally putting a warning to all others with any heart problems not to look at this.

Fuck...now i have to go and try to sleep!!!

------------------
Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

Am I the only one who finds those funny in a lame kind of way?

I guess I'm just not spooked all that easily....maybe if it was a video instead of a still picture until then...

I love reading and interacting on various ghost websites too, so I've come across this picture before.
smile.gif

I find them humorous and a good laugh. However, what REALLY scares me is when people post what they believe are REAL ghosts sounds and pics. Some have recordings of ghosts talking, some show bizarre movement in a home, some even show some "entity" just disappearing into a wall! Now those do tend to scare me just a wee bit more.
wink.gif

------------------
dwlogo3.jpg

A proud member of the "No BEALs Club."

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 04-16-2002).]

Ha ha! I'm not going to click on that, because by people's reactions, I think it's something I've seen before. I practically had my nose pressed on the screen trying to see something, and it made me leap about 10 foot in the air!

Em, one of my friends just told me that the ghost looks like Edge being electricuted. I found that comment slightly disturbing, but wanted to pass it along anyway.
biggrin.gif

I'm sorry if some of y'all have seen that pic before, but I just thought it was fucking hilarious....I love creepy shit so I turned up the volume all the way....I never get scared but I actually yelled "Arrrgh" for like 3 seconds.....I thought it was pretty hilarious

That scared the living crap out of me..I'm still shaking. I actually screamed out loud
eek.gif

------------------
This device must accept any Interference received, including Interference that may cause undesired operation.

u2er@u2email.com

Originally posted by EdgeVox:
I'm sorry if some of y'all have seen that pic before, but I just thought it was fucking hilarious....I love creepy shit so I turned up the volume all the way....I never get scared but I actually yelled "Arrrgh" for like 3 seconds.....I thought it was pretty hilarious

Don't be sorry - I have never seen it posted here in EYKIW. I sent it off to about 10 people and asked them to contact me if they managed to see or hear anything. The replies I am getting are as funny as the ones posted here.

Back
Top Bottom