Real E-Storm to Radio TODAY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
Ah well.. what can you do. :shrug:

We'll hear it soon enough.

Eventually we'll hear it so much we'll probly get sick of it.. :laugh:

Good point!

And hey, we are pretty lucky. We already have the demo version, lol!

mikal said:

Good point!

And hey, we are pretty lucky. We already have the demo version, lol!

true...I've already listened to that so many times and I love it...I can't WAIT to hear the "real" thing!

I keep listening hoping they'll play it again, I doubt that will happen though.

This was all very funny to read...

1. So did they play it?
2. Did they go to silence on purpose?

We need an MP3 link ASAP...

ouizy said:
This was all very funny to read...

1. So did they play it?

Yes, apparently. Somebody over at PLEBA heard them say something along the lines of "So that was the new single from U2" right after she started hearing the broadcast again.

ouizy said:

2. Did they go to silence on purpose?

I dunno. I hope not. But it seems odd that there would be silence for a select period of time during which U2's new single just happened to be played.

ouizy said:

We need an MP3 link ASAP...

Ditto that.

brimcart said:
Alright enough! I know that someone out there recorded it. PLEASE GET IT OUT THERE. I missed the debut while I was at work.

*chewing fingernails and tapping foot *
:rolleyes:

well, you didn't miss much, apparently no one in the US heard it on 2FM, I was ready to record it, but got static as well....sorry :tsk: :mad:

Well, this explains a few things...

from YouTwo.net

Irish DJ Dave Fanning premiered U2's new single "Electrical Storm" on 2FM this evening. 2FM's RealAudio
webcast was purposely interrupted while the song was being played to prevent an electronic capture of
the recording, leaving thousands of online listeners disappointed. UK listeners who heard the radio broadcast
report that the version Fanning played is different than the version Radio 1 played last Sunday
------------

I dunno...I can see why they did it...but why advertise it on your website if you're not going to broadcast it online? So thousands of listeners worldwide could be disappointed when they can't hear it? They at least could have said this is what they were going to do. Ugh.

looks like the jokes on us this time...U2.com is back in control of things LOL!!!!

Hmm the only way are gonna get an mp3 is if someone in Ireland made one! Seems like all web listeners were cut off! Oh well maybe now we have something to wait for...

or maybe U2 will start giving us snippets on their site. Gee, that would be nice.

Riversteed where are you???

Headache in a Suitcase said:
:censored:

It appears we all have experienced some... eh... Interference.

Ha! :laugh:

Well, I'm just glad I didn't sit and listen to the broadcast only to be disappointed. I'm sure an mp3 will surface soon enough.

NicaMom said:
That was very good!!!!!
Man, Mr. Edge sounds AMAZING, he rips that guitar!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:
Bono's voice can't get any better, that song really shows his gift.

Mikal, I'm sorry.
I'll go take a look, they'll probably play it again in the next hour.

Hey no prob Nica!

I'm about to here it on 102.1!

Back
Top Bottom