Real E-Storm to Radio TODAY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mikal said:

because i just came back from a long break from this place, and I've decided not to get involved in some of the bullshit that I used to here.:)

Ah, I see...But we try to keep the bullshit to a minimum, don't we?

wertsie said:

Ah, I see...But we try to keep the bullshit to a minimum, don't we?

Yes, actually. Since I've come back, I've noticed that this place is 10 times better "Attitude" wise.

2FM wouldn't do this on purpose to try to stop bootlegging, would they?

*I don't know much about computers, so if that's the dumbest question you've ever heard, I apologize.;)

mikal, that's actually a reasonable conclusion.

If traffic were the issue, we would be getting nothing, instead of STATIC.

My thought is they may have disconnected the radio feed from their server - possibly to prevent online bootlegging.

Bubba

Crap, crap, crap, crap!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been listening to this stupid radio station for the last 2 hrs for this??

u2popmofo said:
Crap, crap, crap, crap!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been listening to this stupid radio station for the last 2 hrs for this??

:sad: Aw, man, that sucks!

Well...let's try to be positive here...It's bound to show up online somehow, right? I hope!

Let's just hope someone in Ireland is actually listening to the REAL radiostation!!! And lets hope that they're taping it!!!

wertsie said:

:sad: Aw, man, that sucks!

Well...let's try to be positive here...It's bound to show up online somehow, right? I hope!

It should.

You know people will definitely tape it off of 2FM soon.

And maybe someone taped it from the Toronto or Philly stations.

So we'll probably be seeing an mp3 in a couple hours.

Ooh, that was tasty. Gave me shivers. Much cooler, much fuller sound. My one gripe is what they did to the "chorus" (The bit that Goes Electrical Storm). That was fine the way it was - the best much much better, and I love the mini Edge Solo Half way through. ANd the ending has more umph. Improvement if u ask me

mikal said:
2FM wouldn't do this on purpose to try to stop bootlegging, would they?

I thought so too, but it doesn't make sense. Bootlegging off of a radio is only one step harder than doing it directly to a computer. I think the server simply crashed.

:happy: I just realized something...We're beginning another new exciting time with U2. I mean, all of us sitting here waiting to hear the new single. Oh, the anticipation! It's all good.

Me? I?m just observing...not allowed to even give it a try :(

I hope there is a good mp3 file avaiable within 3 hours or so...when finally I?ll be at home again.

Yes. They DID play it!

Those mean, mean Irish people! :madspit:

Oh, well, somebody's gotta have it, right?

Wait...talkin' 'bout "Hands..."

I like this guy that the DJ is talking to!

I really, really do. :happy:

I'm pissed too Sicy, the guy that called the station didnt even know that the song is called Electrical Storm, he was calling it Electric Storm. Jerks.

wertsie said:
Yes. They DID play it!

Those mean, mean Irish people! :madspit:

Oh, well, somebody's gotta have it, right?

Wait...talkin' 'bout "Hands..."

I like this guy that the DJ is talking to!

I really, really do. :happy:

I like this second guy too...

"I think everything they do is fantastic!"

Ah well.. what can you do. :shrug:

We'll hear it soon enough.

Eventually we'll hear it so much we'll probly get sick of it.. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom