Read me dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FWIW Ouizy, it was JUST posted over the weekend - and is the top story on Interference.com right now. It's also a topper if you go to Google News and search for U2.

Yup.

Many props to the editors at Interference. This place rocks.

What does FWIW mean???

How cool is that Google thing????

ouizy said:
Yup.

Many props to the editors at Interference. This place rocks.

What does FWIW mean???

How cool is that Google thing????

:hug: Thanks, sweetie. You did a FANTASTIC and drool-worthy job on that article.

We'd love to have you write for us whenever and however. It was a pleasure to read/edit your article. :wave:

ouizy said:
ahhh

much love HelloAngel

:happy:

Also, our news stories/special features WILL have a different/non-Forum look to them just as soon as we finish up backend database work. Your story and the others will look like a completely seperate thing. Promise. :wave: :kiss:

Since I am only happy when I am too busy and not sleeping, I may join the hoarde and accumulate my photos from my visits to the U2 sites in Ireland.

--ouizy spray painting the Windmill Studios Wall
--ouizy getting chased out of Bono's driveway by his bodyguard
--ouizy photographing the B-Mans house from the beach....

ahhhh those were the days....

daisybean said:

Stupid question time...what is "Content" and how come it's not on the main page :confused:

Content is the Interference Team's database to enter in new articles - it's not meant for regular thread posting, only replying.

OUIZY - We would :heart: :heart: :heart: to have your U2 travels memoirs :wave:

Incredible Quizy! I'm not even gonna ask where'd you get your sources from! I'm gonna print it out and save it. There's everything you could possibly want to know about the tour in it!

By the way, I never even knew the content area even exsisted! I wonder what else lays behind Interland's blue curtains :hmm: :lol:

Cleasai said:

By the way, I never even knew the content area even exsisted! I wonder what else lays behind Interland's blue curtains :hmm: :lol:

You'll find out soon enough, my adorable Interlanders. Soon enough. ;) Just keep your eyes on Interference.com, and always look out for new stuff! We have an amazing staff of writers!

Also, if this looks like something you'd want to be part of, simply email Liza, our Producer, at liza@interference.com with story ideas, things you'd like to write about, and any writing experience you've had. Experience is not needed! Enthusiasm works wonders! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom