Rattle and Hum The Movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CKONE

Acrobat
Probably the film I have watched more than any other of either music or standard film variety. Yes, even more than the great escape and goodfellas.

When I first saw it in the cinema I remember being unable to understand how people could leave while All I Want Is You was still on and the credits rolling. How dare they!!

Some 18 years on the image of Edge walking and flicking the guitar of his hip in streets, the light trying to breakthrough from behind adam in Exit, the edge again trying to rip the strings off his guitar as the emotion builds during bono's speech in Sunday Bloody Sunday and the screech from the mic as he he launches into "no more" and Larry's intense concentration at the start of with or without you - infact all the little things that make it everything it is and a different everything to every fan that has seen it.

It is timeless class - indeed a musical journey.

when you get to the bottom you go back to the top of the thread and you stop and you don't reply and you hit the back button and you never see it again...

YEAHHH YEAHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHH

CKONE said:
Probably the film I have watched more than any other of either music or standard film variety. Yes, even more than the great escape and goodfellas.

more than Goodfellas? i dont know about that one.

has it's peaks and valleys, but when its good, R&H is great!!!

I was thinking the other day that I haven't seen most of the R&H outtakes but would really love to. Have they showed up on youtube yet??

Jim said:
I was thinking the other day that I haven't seen most of the R&H outtakes but would really love to. Have they showed up on youtube yet??
There are so many R&H outtakes that it would take days to upload them to youtube.

Check U2Torrents, there are several R&H outtake DVD's there (I can recommend 'Rattle and Hum 2').

Rattle & Hum is really good.
I might be young, but I would have loved to have seen that at the cinema.
It's a pity the press slated it.
"Rock and roll stops the traffic!"
:rockon:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom