rattle and hum running to stand still Vs Zoo Tv running to stand still

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow

i don't know if i can choose

i woud love a mix of them where bono plays piano (he can, you know) and edge plays guitar

but i'll have to say that the ZooTV one is better, because bono does't play guitar :wink:

Zoo Tv. the version is better and Bono's heroin act is creepy but captivating.

you're welcome. :) I'm sure I have a few more so I can always rotate them and put up new ones, for all the RTSS addicts. :shifty: Just let me know when people are done downloading and I'll post a new one.

ZOOTB said:
ZooTV has my vote..been a while since I've seen it but isn't this the one where he does all the hallejua's at the end. Probably why I like this one.

Oh yeah... the halleluias (sp?) at the end are absolutely electrifying... Besides, I just don't think RTSS is a good song to sing crowd choruses with - sounds good, but doesn't fit the song IMO.

}:)~

this is really one the best songs they ever made, i don't know why they didn't perform it in the last tours...this is the song which must return in the next tour, absolutely!

First off, RTSS is one of my "top 10" U2 songs of all time, so all versions are quite beautiful.

Now, if you are making me pick one, I am going to have to say Zoo TV. Why? This might sound cheesy to some of you, but I am always close to God every single time this song nears the end. I am always moved when Bono belts his hallelujahs. There is nothing quite proper to describe this feeling other than becoming intoxicated by the magic my ears are soaking up. That is all I can say.

Gotta go with ZooTV. I remember being so moved when I saw it for the first time on Zoo TV video. It nearly brought tears to my eyes. I wish they bring this song back on the next tour. Top 10 U2 by far.

Roland of Gilead said:
First off, RTSS is one of my "top 10" U2 songs of all time, so all versions are quite beautiful.

Now, if you are making me pick one, I am going to have to say Zoo TV. Why? This might sound cheesy to some of you, but I am always close to God every single time this song nears the end. I am always moved when Bono belts his hallelujahs. There is nothing quite proper to describe this feeling other than becoming intoxicated by the magic my ears are soaking up. That is all I can say.

...you rock! what you're saying is more than you'd say! great :up: :up: :up:

I've uploaded one for you...

For those listening for the first time..that could be one of the worst versions out there..No offense as I don't have one to share myself. Nice of Bono to catch up with the band half way through.

Back
Top Bottom