Rattle & Hum question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ack, that's asking too much of me at half past midnight...but I bet somebody else can help you out!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I have a copy of the book U2 R$H - the official book of the U2 movie. It has plenty of information and tha best pics ever !!

Published 1988 by The Octopus Publishing Group, London. I was lucky to pick it up in a second hand book shop here in Oz, but you may be lucky.

I'm a Rattle and Hum junkie, How about you?

Hopr this helps

Pamela

Take me ............... take me !!

Originally posted by U2fan42:
I'm looking for the exact dates and locations of all live tracks on the R&H video and CD.

Hmm, it's a tough one, but just out of my head:
All indoor (=black&white footage) performances are from the McNichols Sports Arena in Denver on 8 November 1987 except When Love Comes To Town which is from the Tarrant County Convention Center in Fort Worth on 24 November 1987.
All Along The Watchtower is from the Justin Herman Plaza in San Francisco on 11 November 1987.
All outdoor (= colour) performances are from the Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe on 20 December 1987.

I don't know exactly when Angel Of Harlem was recorded, that info is in the R&H book (the location was Sun Studios in Memphis). I think it was somewhere between 27 November and 2 December when they were touring in the neighbourhood (but not 28 November when they had a concert)

C ya!

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

Back
Top Bottom