Rattle and Hum is the weakest U2 album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rattle & hum should not be compared with U2 studio albums. its a compilation album. it should be grouped with under a blood red sky and wide awake in america and the best of's.

i wonder how the U2 fan base feels about rattle and hum. the 80's fans probably love it, while the fans who loved the experimentation of the 90's probably dislike it.

Vervefloyd said:
i wonder how the U2 fan base feels about rattle and hum. the 80's fans probably love it, while the fans who loved the experimentation of the 90's probably dislike it.

I'm a huge eighties fan and RAH has some incredible songs, but I still rate it in the bottom three U2 albums (with Pop and ATYCLB).

If you keep in mind that it is a soundtrack, not an album, you will appreciate RH for what it is - which is fluffon' brilliant.

I love Rattle and Hum, too... Loved almost all the songs on it and listened to it hundreds of times.
The only U2 cd I don't have is Pop...

Interesting the different tastes we all have about the same group we love so much... lol

Barbie said:
I love Rattle and Hum, too... Loved almost all the songs on it and listened to it hundreds of times.
The only U2 cd I don't have is Pop...

Interesting the different tastes we all have about the same group we love so much... lol

Same here - I own every u2 album except Pop. I have a burnt copy of it though.

It's funny, 'cause I like Pop better than several other U2 albums, but I still don't own it.

Back
Top Bottom