Rattle and Hum Exit Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joerags

War Child
Wow.

Simply Wow. I love the energy, electricity as Edge and Adam spin around in the lights in black and white footage, and Bono signing Gloria, G-L-O-R-I-A.

I would rank that my favorite part of the movie.

:drool:

It's the greatest musical part of the movie.:rockon::love::drool::heart:

but the best part is when Edge randomly slides down the hill by Graceland.

I love exit anyway.. (although on the album i do have to skip like 52 seconds and turn it up REAL loud.) Its real intense and i love the additional g-l-o-r-i-a part like someone up there mentioned!

This is my favorite part........on WTSHNN.

u2gifstreets.gif

....I saw it live in Los Angeles in 1987.........I get goose bumps everytime I see it.

:D

Love R & H! It's all good... Vocals, Lyrics, Music - can't get much better! One of my favorite parts is the interview with Larry (at the Graceland part). He is so serious and so funny at the same time..

...and when he wants to seat on Elvis' bike and Bono has to convince the lady to let him do it..."off camera"....:lol:

the best part is before desire when bono asks phil joanou "whens that beer coming?" and he completely ignores him.

and then adams "aw, fuck it i dont know"

:lmao:

Absolutely love it :drool:

I also adore the bit with Edge sliding down the hill, with him going 'wooo' and then Bono goes 'thumb a lift ther Edge'!!!! :giggle: :cute:

WalkOn21 said:

I don't think that's actually at Graceland, it's just at the bank of the river Mississippi.

o, well, still funny nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom