Rattle and Hum DVD only 5 bucks at WalMart!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So....i'm gonna embaress myself for a second, but as many times as I've listend to that song...I had no idea that THAT was Exit...(doesn't Own Joshua Tree, but hopefully will in two weeks)

That song, IMO, is amazing.

One more thing...have they ever played Hawkmoon live? I would assume they did on Lovetown and it's just not in the movie, but now I'm curious how the song would still be as strong without that choir at the end.

Last edited:
Amazon's got the DVD for $6.99.......I swear I saw it on there for $4.99 or $5.99 right before Christmas........a steal if you ask me.

BigMacPhisto said:
Amazon's got the DVD for $6.99.......I swear I saw it on there for $4.99 or $5.99 right before Christmas........a steal if you ask me.

yeah, but you factor in shipping cost and its not that much of a steal.

I really think this DVD is almost not even worth that much money. The way the DVD is set up is so lame. I can't imagine people watched this in the theater. What's really stupid is how they list certain songs on the back of the case when in reality it may be a snippet or a song sung by some random blues singer on the sidewalk.

Zootlesque said:
What is that other item listed? U2: Rattle & Hum (UMD Video For PSP)? That's only 3 bucks! :huh:

The UMD is for Sony PSP, I was given a PSP for Xmas and I jumped all over this. Can't beat it for $3.00, although it's been a month now and the mail lost it so I had to re-order. But having it as a live soundtrack is going to be cool.

[EDIT: D'oh! Quoted the wrong person...anyway...]

Yeah, I just bought the DVD at Best Buy for about $12 a few weeks ago...does this mean I get the award for spending the most money on this DVD? :huh: (Although, IMO, it's worth every penny! :) )

Last edited:
I went to the closest Walmart here in Morristown and it was not available, not even for regular price. Didn't see a single copy. :angry:

I'll have to order this online and wait for it in the mail. :grumpy:

Oh well. At least it's only 5 bucks! :wink:

Cabcere said:
[EDIT: D'oh! Quoted the wrong person...anyway...]

Yeah, I just bought the DVD at Best Buy for about $12 a few weeks ago...does this mean I get the award for spending the most money on this DVD? :huh: (Although, IMO, it's worth every penny! :) )

I share the award with you, I paid about that a few months ago at Best Buy

Zootlesque said:
I went to the closest Walmart here in Morristown and it was not available, not even for regular price. Didn't see a single copy. :angry:

I'll have to order this online and wait for it in the mail. :grumpy:

Oh well. At least it's only 5 bucks! :wink:

They're not back in the video dept. with the other stuff on the shelves. They are in a special box at the front of the store near the registers. It and several other movies were bought in bulk, there are a lot of them.

techfire said:

The UMD is for Sony PSP, I was given a PSP for Xmas and I jumped all over this. Can't beat it for $3.00, although it's been a month now and the mail lost it so I had to re-order. But having it as a live soundtrack is going to be cool.

Where is this, on Amazon or Walmart.com? I'm slowly teaching my 10 year old nephew the ways of U2 and I owe him a present, he got the PSP for Xmas - he has the Green Day concert already.

On my second attempt at the neighborhood Walmart and after much hunting and looking around the $5 rack, I actually found ONE copy of this dvd! :hyper: Man, was I happy I found it!!! :happy:

Hah, I just now remembered that back in 1993 I bought Rattle and Hum on VHS from Sam Goody for 7 dollars and it came inside a larger than normal box.

Back
Top Bottom