rather morbid...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i was coming home from dinner last night, about to get really drunk with lotsa friends(i had an absolutely incredible night) and kite was on the car stereo and i turned to my girlfriend and made her promise that if something ever happened to me that song would be played at my funeral.

nothing is gonna happen to me as far as anyone on this planet can know(i hope) but i just wanted to make sure.

------------------
cdma.gsm.tdma.gprs

I want "A Sort of Homecoming" to be played

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by doctorwho:

Trust me - when your funeral comes around, I'll definitely be having fun. Ding dong, the Swallow's dead!

Sorry... that was cruel... and mean... and horrid... and terrible... and fun... Oh, ding dong the wicked Swallow's dead!

Death is a career move...now I just need a career.

WTSHNN and
One

------------------
"Rhythm is the sex of music" - Edge

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I'm gonna sing Kite at my Dad's funeral. Not to be morbid, but he has alzheimers, so it's not like it's not gonna happen.....

No crying at my funeral. I want a party....why be morbid when you can celebrate?

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
Of course. I'm going to put the 'fun' back in funeral.

Trust me - when your funeral comes around, I'll definitely be having fun. Ding dong, the Swallow's dead!

Sorry... that was cruel... and mean... and horrid... and terrible... and fun... Oh, ding dong the wicked Swallow's dead!

I think these few could be nice:

"In a little While" - U2
"Solsbury Hill" - Peter Gabriel
"The Ship Song" - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
"Lay Down Burden" - Brian Wilson

~z~

------------------
" You love this town - even if that doesn't ring true. You've been all over, and it's been all over you " - Bono

" Don't you know there ain't no Devil, that's just God when he's drunk " - Tom Waits

Back
Top Bottom