RATE THIS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
*WAVES BOTH FISTS ABOVE HIS HEAD AND STANDS IN AN AWKWARD POSITION WITH HIM SQUATING SLIGHTLY WHILE SHAKING HIS HIPS IN A CIRCULAR MOTION

why dont we rate our bathroom activity? has it been regular?

sorry, no offence intended, i just find it funny that there are soo many ratings threads.

again no offence, just a spinoff.

lets kiss, mr. makerofallthosethreads.

sorry.

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

[This message has been edited by Zoomerang96 (edited 02-02-2002).]

You read my mind, bear. No offense intended either, but I have been thinking recently that ratings polls are essentially meaningless and that attaching a number value to songs is subjective and may actually demean the songs in question. That is just my opinion however and you are free to continue on with your ratings polls.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

at least most rating polls are U2 related

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I usually rate my bathrom experiences pretty low because they aren't very enjoyable. I conduct studies on how to spruce up "pot time" or "on the can" time, and how to make things flow more efficiently.

Wow! I see this is a hot topic. Zoom, you certainly have a way of making people's day....are you in any way related to J from WIRE?
Anyway, sometimes you do have a point, sometimes you don't, but I still can't figure out why you started teh thread "How many people have you killed?"....
Any takers on that?
Bless ya!
WHYWHY.
Oh...and personally, I love rating songs
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by WHYWHY (edited 02-02-2002).]

[This message has been edited by WHYWHY (edited 02-02-2002).]

I agree.
I give the bear a 10 for insight.

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

http://www.iloveham.com/

Would anyone like to rate my ass, it usuall gets high marks with the ladies. Some guys even make rude comments about it-damn those showers at the gym
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom