Rate the Song: When I Look at the World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WILATW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
See what I mean? Following me from post to post, thread to thread. You guys just cant get enough of me!

It would be kind of cute, if it wasn't so creepy. :)

i got off work not too long ago and haven't really visited in a while. it just so happens you're posting at the same time as i'm having a read.

if we're going to make reaching generalisations i could say you're acting the way you do because you love being the centre of attention, but that would be presumptuous :)

You don't even hide the fact you're trolling!

Um...yeah. You and your little friends are following me thread to thread with personal insults (when I don't direct any comments your way, except in direct response), and I'm the one who's trolling. Right.

Or maybe this could be called trolling:

Been in Thailand the past two weeks, but man oh man are those scores for Zooropa depressing. 11 tens for The Wanderer? Fifth best on the album? Not a single 10 for Some Days? Fuck. You guys suck.

And Nick, your scores for Pop songs makes your opinion invalid. Don't really care if that gets me banned or anything. This forum is a fucking cesspool.

Is this where you tell me to fuck off again?

Oh fuck off.

Well you could express your opinion that you disagree with the 90s list without calling us all degenerates.

But I really don't even remotely care. I'm going to listen to some chilled hip-hop as I drift of to sleep. Caaaaaatch

Well you could express your opinion that you disagree with the 90s list without calling us all degenerates.

I never called anyone a degenerate. You, on the other hand, said that everyone "sucked" and that this place was a "cesspool" (see above).

But I really don't even remotely care.

Good. Prove it. Stop following me from thread to thread with insults. Notice I never direct any comments towards you, or any of your little friends? (except in response to one of your attacks). Try that.

And sleep tight. :)

8. Best song on the album IMO.

When the night is someone else's
And you're try'na get some sleep
When your thoughts are too expensive to ever want to keep...

I can relate...

Back
Top Bottom