Rate the Song: Until the End of the World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HEY JUDAS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
As I explained in the results thread, I have waited off on starting to post rating threads for the 90s until the forum had cleared out a bit of all of the gazillion rating threads that were open in it for several days. But now it is time to start ranking the songs of Achtung Baby!

Please rate Until the End of the World on a scale from 0 to 10, using whatever criteria you feel allows you to best evaluate the song as a whole. I will not set criteria for people to based on, but if you feel like your best evaluation of the merits of a song comes from voting only based on, say, the studio version, go right ahead and vote that way. Full information on the Rate The Song series may be found in this thread.

Have fun! This poll will close in 96 hours.

This will always be one of the "U2 songs you just need to see live", and I'm happy I finally did. Although the album version doesn't eclipse the epic live versions, it's still one of my favorites from Achtung Baby. Epic.

10! I want to hear this song live again. Judas! :drool:

Some of my favourite lyrics ever. I absolutely loved the use of the bridges by Bono and The Edge during the 360 performances! Epicness indeed...10.

One of the 4 songs on Achtung Baby that will get a 10 from me. Everything about this song is awesome. And it gets even better live. It also has one of my favourite solos from Edge.

Top 5 U2 for me. Was my favourite song ever through my entire teenage years. Probably still is, when I'm in the right mood.

U2's most perfect song?? Possibly.
Even the "coolest" hipster must as least secretly love this.
Incredible riff, lyrics, vocals.
This song has everything.
Should have been a single instead of Wild Horses

Uhhhhhhh, 10. Duh.

Epic riff, awesome lyrics, brilliant solo. This song is fantastic. One of, if not THE, greatest live songs in U2's catalog. Killer track.

This was the most intriguing song to me when I first heard the album, even if I didn't exactly love it. Now, it's easily my favourite on the album, and my favourite 90s song.

The final verse. Wow.

I never understood U2's obsession with this song as they are always playing it live. They are many tracks on AB that were never released as a single that I'd much rather here them play live

It was actually completely ditched the first leg of the 360 tour, and alternated with ZooStation on the Vertigo tour. So they didn't actually always play it, but I"m fuckin' glad it was brought back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom