Rate the Song: She's a Mystery To Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mystery Girl

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
Finally, let's finish up the 1980s on this Rate The Song series! Today, we will address the final non-album songs from the late 80s included in this competition. They are:

She's a Mystery To Me

Deep in the Heart

Beautiful Ghost/Introduction to Songs of Experience

Desert of Our Love

Rise Up

Yoshino Blossom

Please rate She's a Mystery To Me on a scale from 0 to 10, using whatever criteria you feel allows you to best evaluate the song as a whole. I will not set criteria for people to based on, but if you feel like your best evaluation of the merits of a song comes from voting only based on, say, the studio version, go right ahead and vote that way. Full information on the Rate The Song series may be found in this thread.

I realize that this song has never been officially released as a U2 song, so it may be a little weird to include it here. However, it was written by Bono and Edge and has been performed by U2, so I think it is worthy of inclusion (and in several days worth of debate, no one has objected to it). If you have not heard it, here is a good reference version to go off of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7c0N6sLQyA

Have fun! This poll will close in 96 hours.

Judging by the live version above, it's not bad. There must be a professional studio recording running around the Web. Gets a 6 from me.

Not going to vote because I don't vote based on live versions, but I would give Orbison's version a 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom