Rate the Song Series: Red Hill Mining Town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rate Red Hill Mining Town

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Irishteen

Blue Crack Addict
So we're gonna have three polls up this round and they'll be open for two days and just so you don't lose interest here's the half way through Joshua Tree recap

Interference's Top U2 Songs

3 Where the Streets Have No Name
4 With or Without You

6 Running to Stand Still

10 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

20 Bullet the Blue Sky

24 Walk to the Water

28 Luminous Times

38 Spanish Eyes

43 Silver and Gold

66 The Sweetest Thing (Original)

70 Race Against Time

We're back to rating it based on whatever you want, so you can take the epic video into account if you want :wink:

When i opened the thread again the poll was there so I've changeed my post. :lol:

10. This and One Tree Hill have always done battle for my fave Joshua Tree song, One Tree Hill won that battle, but Red Hill Town will always be in my U2 top 10.

I would say 9. It is excellent but I like it slightly less than say, I Still Haven't Found or WOWY or RTSS or One Tree Hill etc.

The band were right to never play this live, if Bono can't hit the highs in this song it'd fall flat, kinda Pride like in that way. Anyway it's an 8 thanks to the vocals

zoots hit the money there. great song, but it just isn't up to the other classics on jt. i gave it an ate.

also i want to say i'm struggling to come to terms with the fact that streets isn't our #1 anymore :sad:

This is a 10.

Again, Bono really delivers on this album. Great vocal, great lyric from the pompous midget Irishman that we all love.

Back
Top Bottom