Rate the Song Series: All I Want is You

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rate All I Want is You

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
10. One of the most hauntingly beautiful and remarkably sad love songs I've ever heard. Certainly the best song Bono ever wrote to/about Ali.

This is the kinda song that I often think is a little overblown and cheesy in reflection, but when I'm actually listening to it, I don't feel that way about it all. I think it's rather marvelous. So it gets a 9.

10. One of their best songs, a top 10 for me. Everything about this song is perfect, the agony and despair of loss is put across so subtly. The vocal at the end from Bono is quite possibly his best ever.
Not quite as great live, probably because the outro is missing, and the outro is one of my fave things about this song, what a way to end an album.

9. Very very awesome, best U2 music video ever I think, and that guitar riff is incredible.

a good example of a song which i rate 10, but this would be significantly down on that list.

wouldn't mind walking down the aisle to this one, it's one of the very few pure love songs bono has written.

One of the best love songs ever. Finally a song without a lot of animosity around here!

That version on the Milan DVD :drool:...

9. I'd love to have more vocals towards the end, the last 3-4 minutes there's almost nothing except the "All I want is yoooour love" a couple of times. Other than that, a perfect closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom