Rate The Song: Scarlet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scarlet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
I am so sorry about skipping putting polls out two days ago. Some major personal stuff came up. Anyway, let's continue ranking October today.

Please rate Scarlet on a scale from 0 to 10, using whatever criteria you feel allows you to best evaluate the song as a whole. I will not set criteria for people to based on, but if you feel like your best evaluation of the merits of a song comes from voting only based on, say, the studio version, go right ahead and vote that way. Full information on the Rate The Song series may be found in this thread.

Have fun! This poll will close in 96 hours.

Also, Interference ranks Boy as follows:
1) The Electric Co.
2) Out Of Control
3) I Will Follow
4) An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart
5) A Day Without Me
6) Shadows And Tall Trees
7) Another Time, Another Place
8) Twilight
9) Stories For Boys
10) The Ocean

Short, simple but beautiful little song. Bono's delivery of the "Rejoice" lyric sends tingles down the spine. Still shocked they brought it back on 360. Give it a solid 8.

A very pretty, if minor, entry in the U2-canon. More classic Edge-style chords, just like in 'October'. This track is sort-of a voyage of discovery for those who not have entered the October waters. I like this quite a lot, simple as it is.

One of my favorites on October - had the pleasure of hearing it live this summer. With only one lyric, it's just amazingly beautiful. The drumming and simple guitar strumming is great. I give it an 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom