Rate the Song: Original of the Species

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OOTS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
July 16th, 2005.

It's also the same night they played that KILLER Wild Horses electric, the best live version I've ever heard.

Those damned lucky Dutch.
Yeah, that was a really good show. Wild Horses also segues into a really nice version of COBL. And that's my favorite live version of OOTS, other than the beautiful Milan performance.
They played that full band Wild Horses a couple of times I think, right? I haven't heard that particular version in awhile, but they played a very similar one on May 28 in Boston that year, which I was there for. It was awesome needless to say. The third leg versions of just the acoustic only didn't compare.

WGHRYH was played in non-neutered capacity five times on the first and second legs of the Vertigo Tour, in Boston, London, Glasgow, Dublin, and Amsterdam.

July 16th, 2005.

It's also the same night they played that KILLER Wild Horses electric, the best live version I've ever heard.

Try any of the ZooTV 1st leg performances, most of them are even better. The March 18th, East Rutherford show is one of their best performances in general - such a shame that there isn't a better recording of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom