Rate the Song: One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

One

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I can't assume the opinions of anyone, nor am I calling anybody out, but I can't help but think that if One wasn't as prominent a song as it is for U2 and wasn't played live ever, there wouldn't be as much hate as there is.

But we can vote on any criteria we see fit, too. :)

Nah, it doesn't, but it does seem like a bit of strategic voting or just plain being sortof contrary to vote it a zero. From your statement it doesn't sound like abject hatred, but just basic dislike. I mean, I doubt you're clasping your hands firmly over your hears screaming "lalalalala" every time it comes on or at a U2 show, amirite? So...a ZERO? Cmon now. ;)

eta: ok, you gave it a 1. Good job :D

nothing strategic in it for me. i know the top 10 will look like the tracklisting for U22 and i'll be happy with some of it, and some of it i won't care much for.

i vote because i like pressing little buttons and making colours appear.

I guess I can't assume the opinions of anyone, nor am I calling anybody out, but I can't help but think that if One wasn't as prominent a song as it is for U2 and wasn't played live ever, there wouldn't be as much hate as there is.

But we can vote on any criteria we see fit, too. :)

and i'd be just as likely to hit next on achtung baby more often than not anyway. i didn't dig one back when all i had was one of the best of albums and had no idea how big it all was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom