Rate the Song: Fast Cars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fast Cars

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
Now let's move onto the second round of voting for Hutdab. As for The Ground Beneath Her Feet, I am not counting Fast Cars as part of HTDAAB for statistical purposes. However, I moved voting up to this round as to slightly mitigate the burden of the 29380402353 songs that will likely be in the 2000s, and fill make HTDAAB fill two nice, six-song rounds. I think I'll probably stick NLOTH2 at the end of NLOTH's second round as well. Also note that Xanax and Wine will have its own poll later.

Please rate Fast Cars on a scale from 0 to 10, using whatever criteria you feel allows you to best evaluate the song as a whole. I will not set criteria for people to based on, but if you feel like your best evaluation of the merits of a song comes from voting only based on, say, the studio version, go right ahead and vote that way. Full information on the Rate The Song series may be found in this thread.

Have fun! This poll will close in 96 hours.

Surprisingly good, though I find it bland and unmemorable compared to some of the tracks on HTDAAB. 6.

Great rhythm, so-so on the rest. Would've probably been a neat way to close the album though had they left it on the regular track listing. 6.

I like the lyrics of this one. 'Xanax and Wine' is pretty decent as well, even if it is just a little different. I'd rate this one about a 7.

If there was any way of erasing this diabolical pig shit from my brain, I would. Zero

It's displaced on the album. I originally had the album version without the song and bought the special box set later. Love the song, enjoy it more than Xanax and Wine, it has a great rhythm, fun song, very unusual. I really would love to hear more of that.

fun little tune - certainly not their best but a cool little bonus track on the album. doubt it would have fit anywhere in place of anything else...7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom