Rate the Song: Electrical Storm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Heavy as a truck

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I like the weak-ass part.

And the bridge.

The only time I ever thought this song outright sucked was when the band attempted it on the first leg of 360. Holy mother of God that was awful. Edge sounded like he was playing to the tablature, every night.

Yeah, I didn't dock this song for its live performance because I just love it too much, but I would not want to hear this song live because the band just sucks at it. May be the one U2 song where I can say that.

not trolling according to FAQ

considering i don't think you've voted in a single poll this whole time, what is the point of this? oh that's right, you're trolling. cut it out.

Voting isn't a prerequisite for posting.

I'm considering the point being made in that post. AFAIK we can't quote without posting something, hence the dot.

And given the amount of venom/bullying thrown at Nick666 or Panther...a quote is offensive ?

Do you really need to quote something to consider it? Don't we do that in our heads?

You quoted it, and put it back out there, while it was rather clear that the thing you quoted was considered offensive. Thus you clearly ignored that fact and reposted something offensive again, which is trolling.

And I don't see how Nipples is worth defending after the shit he pulled on the Kite thread.

u2girl, i find the fact that you added a 3rd "6" in Nick66's username quite fitting.

Voting isn't a prerequisite for posting.

I'm considering the point being made in that post. AFAIK we can't quote without posting something, hence the dot.
you can't consider it in your head? like galeongirl said, by quoting it again, you put it back out there. and it's obviously not a prerequisite, but it's a bit odd that suddenly now you care about the polls, when all you've done so far is accuse everyone of some mass conspiracy to upvote 90s songs and downvote 00s songs on purpose just to spite...i don't know who, and then this. if you want to actually contribute that's fine, but by starting or restarting arguments, that's not exactly constructive posting. there's plenty of bickering in these threads already.

if you want to discuss this further you can pm me, but i really don't want to take the thread further off-topic.

Do you really need to quote something to consider it? Don't we do that in our heads?

You quoted it, and put it back out there, while it was rather clear that the thing you quoted was considered offensive. Thus you clearly ignored that fact and reposted something offensive again, which is trolling.

And I don't see how Nipples is worth defending after the shit he pulled on the Kite thread.

Sure, and sometimes it gets quoted.

There's quite enough obsessive harping on the *hive* comment with or without anyone quoting. It would have died out within days had the offended folks ignored it. A quote is not trolling.

Kite's last verse gets plenty of critisism.

And bullying is really not worth defending.

upvote 90s songs and downvote 00s songs on purpose just to spite...i don't know who,

This is exactly what happened. I don't know either. The satisfaction of trashing 00's U2 yet again ?

This is exactly what happened. I don't know either. The satisfaction of trashing 00's U2 yet again ?

If it's entirely debatable whether or not something happened, and you have no idea why it would happen or who would do it, maybe it didn't happen? I don't know, just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom