Rate the Song: Deep in the Heart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Deep in the Heart

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
Finally, let's finish up the 1980s on this Rate The Song series! Today, we will address the final non-album songs from the late 80s included in this competition. They are:

She's a Mystery To Me

Deep in the Heart

Beautiful Ghost/Introduction to Songs of Experience

Desert of Our Love

Rise Up

Yoshino Blossom

Please rate Deep in the Heart on a scale from 0 to 10, using whatever criteria you feel allows you to best evaluate the song as a whole. I will not set criteria for people to based on, but if you feel like your best evaluation of the merits of a song comes from voting only based on, say, the studio version, go right ahead and vote that way. Full information on the Rate The Song series may be found in this thread.

Have fun! This poll will close in 96 hours.

Oh yeah, this is good stuff! An often forgotten track, wasn't even on the b-side disc of the 80s greatest hits.
This song is so heavy, incredible.

Had to look this one up as I couldn't remember it for the life of me. Now I remember why I didn't recall it..

Sounds like a demo of a very very early song with some whiny adlibbing Bongolese over it..

Take one part "Into the Heart", one part "Endless Deep" and mix with "The Ocean" and you get "Deep in the Heart". This drop of liquid luminescence makes for an amazing piece of music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom