Rate The Song: Angels Too Tied To The Ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ATTTTG (worst acronym ever, by the way)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
I'm going to be out today when I should start today's set of polls (the second half of the Boy-War era unreleased songs), so I have to start them early. There are three sets of polls open for a few hours because of that - I'm really sorry. If you've yet to vote on all three, feel free to do so - they should be scattered about the first and second pages of Everything You Know Is Wrong.

Please rate Angels Too Tied To The Ground on a scale from 0 to 10, using whatever criteria you feel allows you to best evaluate the song as a whole. I will not set criteria for people to based on, but if you feel like your best evaluation of the merits of a song comes from voting only based on, say, the studio version, go right ahead and vote that way. Full information on the Rate The Song series may be found in this thread.

Have fun! This poll will close in 96 hours.

Probably another one of my least favorite non-album songs from the early years, even with the new vocals. Doesn't really seem to catch on me. Giving it a 4.

Love it! Reminds me of summer of '09 when I got Medium, Rare, & Remastered. Many great memories of driving around to that CD that summer and the many listens I gave "Angels Too Tied To the Ground". I think this is from the War era, the guitar that comes in later in the song reminds me of that era. I rate this a 9.

Back
Top Bottom