rare two hearts vid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A Day Without Me is just the album song imposed over video. Still, it's cool that it's early footage.

Bono's dancing and outfit in 11 O'Clock Tick Tock are down right hilarious.

That performance is from the Kenny Everett show in the UK....last time I saw that it was on a betamax video!

does anyone know what the original two hearts beat as one video was like?
I could be wrong but if memory serves me right -
wasnt it some acrobatic guy jumping around among some high stone walls?

could be he just seemed acrobatic cuz he was wearing a spandex jumpsuit type thingy...lol

or was this some other 80's video ?

it was a black and white video shot in europe and this guy jumping around in slo motion on these stone walls...

Excellent site, Jam Jar! :applaud:

I will definitely be visiting this site regularly....

I was looking for a new U2video site.

What a nice thing for you to do for us - it's appreciated.:wink:

carrieluvv said:
does anyone know what the original two hearts beat as one video was like?
I could be wrong but if memory serves me right -
wasnt it some acrobatic guy jumping around among some high stone walls?

could be he just seemed acrobatic cuz he was wearing a spandex jumpsuit type thingy...lol

or was this some other 80's video ?

it was a black and white video shot in europe and this guy jumping around in slo motion on these stone walls...

The video was shot in Paris around the Sacre Coeur (Sacred Heart) church which sits on Mont Martre overlooking Paris.. I think there were French street artists in the video.

What a great site, with great videos! Did you see the Bono/Clannad video "In A Lifetime"? Stunning.

I'd almost forgotten how powerful and beautiful Bono's voice was in the early days. :sigh: He could really wail!

I have the original Two Hearts.. video on tape from back in 1996 when VH1 did the U2 A-Z videography thing when the video for Discotheque was premiered. I wish I could get a VCR and hook it up to my computer and record all the videos off that onto my computer and put them up somewhere.

Last edited:
Seen both "Two Hearts" vids before...but the "ADWM" was definitely new to me...wish we could actually download them from the site, rather than stream....

thanks for the answer to my query there
I remember seeing the video all those years ago at a friends house who had cable
my parents were SO WRONG not to allow that technological advance into our home at that tender age.
DANGIT!

Back
Top Bottom