Rank these videos...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
People like to dog the Discotheque video and use it as a reason why the Pop cd didn't do as well, but I don't buy this as ATYCLB had 2 videos that were 10 times as lame.

Elevation - "This is evil Bono, we have The Edge" :rolleyes: "Evil U2" fighting "Good U2," Edge and Lara Croft, random giraffes, oh man it doesn't get much dumber than this video

Stuck in a Moment - John Madden is in this video, let me repeat that, John Madden is in a U2 video. Whoever thought that was a good idea should have been fired immediately.

At least with the Discotheque U2 was intentionally trying to be lame for irony purposes, the unintentional lameness of these other 2 videos is much worse.

So rank these videos please...

For me its:

1) Discotheque
2) Stuck
3) Elevation

Chizip said:
People like to dog the Discotheque video and use it as a reason why the Pop cd didn't do as well, but I don't buy this as ATYCLB had 2 videos that were 10 times as lame.

that only shows how superior beautiful day is to discotheque, the song that is.

Chizip said:
i dont see why Discotheque get so much flack for being a crappy video and ruining U2s sales for Pop, when ATYCLB had 2 even crappier videos.

What I get out of it is... Village People outfits equalled "gay" to most people and we know how homophobic people can be! :rolleyes:

The other 2 videos didn't have anything "gay" in them I guess.

Zootlesque said:

What I get out of it is... Village People outfits equalled "gay" to most people and we know how homophobic people can be! :rolleyes:

well One had them all dressed up in drag yet is still considered maybe their best song

Anakin... you're breaking my heart :sad:

I have to go with:

Discotheque
Elevation
Stuck

gotta love the Edge/Lara Croft action.

Zootlesque said:
:hi5:

Beautiful Day and Walk On had better videos.
*marrys Zoots*

The Walk On video is one of my favourite U2 videos :up: And the Beautiful Day video is pretty awesome too, I remember one time a few months ago, I was taking some screencaps from it for someone, and thinking "This video is pretty awesome... it's a pity the song annoys me so much."

See now, I loved the video to Stuck (and I just thought Elevation was all in good fun and enjoyed it for that) and Walk On truly is amazing...But I think Beautiful Day is one of their WORST videos.

Chizip said:

oh man the Edge wink was terrrrrrible

okay Chuck.

CharlesBarkley%20_photo.jpg

elevated_u2_fan said:

Lemonchick... you are NOT the mother!

*LemonMelon runs screaming from the stage in embarassment*

:grumpy: Such a negative attitude. That would never happen.

:uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom