R&H movie audio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ft. Worth Frog

Acrobat
Does anyone know if there is an available audio file for the R&H movie? I love the live versions of those songs and want to be able to listen to them in my car. Nothing beats those versions of IGC, WOWY, or S&G. I have the movie so if there is anyway to be able to capture just the audio, please tell me. I am not that great with technology:(

Well, you COULD get yourself a program that will take any incoming audio and convert it to .wav or .mp3 files... if you are recording off of videotape you'd need to run an audio cable from the ports on the back of your VCR to your computer.. I needed an adapter to work for mine, got it at radio shack for about $7.00.

If you're playing the DVD on your computer, you'll just need to use a program that will allow you to do the sound capture. I can't recommend the audio program I use for recording, because I absolutely loathe it... if I try to do mych more than record audio with it, it eats up my memory resources and locks my computer up. I have another program that I use for playing with my audio files. You could probably do a search on some freeware/shareware sites and find something that will work.

Here's an mp3 of when they're practicing All Along the Watchtower. Sorry for the crappy quality, I had to convert it to 11025Hz at 8 bits to get it small enough to post. I hate mp3s, I had to get a bigger hard drive because my audio files are 50-80MB long.

email me if you need any more help... I'm not an expert, I just know what works for me. xxrivergoatxx@hotmail.com

goat

}:)~

Attachments

• all along the watchtower (practice).mp3
    95.5 KB
Back
Top Bottom