Quick Slane DVD Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, that is my new favorite U2 dvd moment.

Good stuff. I have a little sister who is probably the same age as Eve was then. I don't think she would come up on stage with me.....

I have no idea where she got all that shyness.

starsgoblue said:
I'm switching to International Studies with a specialization in international relations and diplomacy :huh:

Which church? Columbus is a really nice city...lots to do and see.

What do you mean switching?

"Lots of people go to school for 7 years."

"Yeah Tommy, we call them doctors."

The Columbus Vineyard. Ever gone?

:ohmy: You know Pastor Nathan!!?? Love that man. Geez, small world! I go there all the time, I'm pretty involved in all the stuff there! :D

I was originally an English major and I got tired of being asked to read all the kinds of stuff I read on my own when I was in like 4th grade :huh: And then I just recently decided what I really wanted to do with my life and my career so now I'm switching....yeah, I'll never get out of OSU it feels like sometimes.

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
:ohmy: You know Pastor Nathan!!?? Love that man. Geez, small world! I go there all the time, I'm pretty involved in all the stuff there! :D

I was originally an English major and I got tired of being asked to read all the kinds of stuff I read on my own when I was in like 4th grade :huh: And then I just recently decided what I really wanted to do with my life and my career so now I'm switching....yeah, I'll never get out of OSU it feels like sometimes.

Cool deal. Rich is one of my favorite speakers ever! Actually I "borrow" (cough ..... steal) a lot of his stuff.

Do you go to Joshua House?

:up: For Steve...and his wife, Nancy is just darling. She's been in the hospital recently, I don't know if you knew?

I was a student in VLI for a while but had to stop because of financial issues :huh:

Yeah, definetly let me know next time you and the wife are planning on going!

starsgoblue said:
:up: For Steve...and his wife, Nancy is just darling. She's been in the hospital recently, I don't know if you knew?

I was a student in VLI for a while but had to stop because of financial issues :huh:

Yeah, definetly let me know next time you and the wife are planning on going!

Yeah I knew.

Ok, so we are off to a party. Have a very happy New Year!

Back
Top Bottom