QUESTION! Who else used to only post in "Now Departing" when they were a newbie????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
Not me. I started right here on EYKIW!
smile.gif

I think I first posted in here too..but I dont remember about what..

------------------
and everything you hoped would last
just always becomes the past
it hurts but...

I think the first forum I posted in was Where the Album Has No Name. Remember that one? Before "No" became "A"? Just think, soon it can return to its former title. (It hasn't already, has it?)

------------------
"The minute anybody starts telling you what God thinks, or exactly why he does such and such, beware. People should never try to make God in man's image, and that's what they're constantly doing." - Madeleine L'Engle, 1963

"Some of my best friends are women. Some of my best friends dress up as women too." - Bono, Hot Press interview

"don't give up, you've got the music in you..."

I used to. I didn't even know other forums existed for a month after I came here. LOL. Did anyone else do this?

------------------
New And Improved!

that forum didn't exist when I was a newbie

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Actually though I found the forum through another site, and on the site it only had 4 forums. So.. yeah.

Originally posted by Sicy:
EEK!! Me too!!

* runs away and hides.

Did you just get the link from u2tour.com and think that the 5 tour forums were it?

------------------
New And Improved!

I think I did,lol. Only because i would click on todays active topics and it was the first one listed. I didnt want to bother with the other topics very often. Too many posts there, etc.

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by Sicy:
gary is deathbears best friend.

He likes to lick him occasionally.

licking can be fun, if done right.

------------------
"YOU CAN'T HURT ME! NOT WITH MY CHEESE HELMET!"

Not me. I think my first post was related to the 30 second "clips" of ATYCLB. (that was right here in this forum, if i remember correctly)

------------------
"We feel like this is unfinished business - there's things for us left to do and that's why we still do it." - Larry

"For us, each night on stage has to be like the last night on earth. That's the way our band operates-we can't play the songs unless we're fully into them." - Bono

"The music itself will tell you where to go." - Edge (about recording)

"It's an elevation thing." - Adam (when asked why there's pictures from airport on ATYCLB cover)

I was a newbie who knew what was up... haha--my first post was in here I think, though I can't remember what about... anyway it was back in the day when you could count the amount of posters on two hands, that I know!

Originally posted by mikal:
Did you just get the link from u2tour.com and think that the 5 tour forums were it?

OMG I did! LOL I used to think U2.tour.com was the the "U2 Board* LOL ... but I used to post at the "Now Departing" section all the time! Until I discover "lemonade Stand" and though hmmm.... ok! I discovered PLEBA next and it was so diserted and so peaceful (Where did it all go wrong? LOL)... and like a month later I found EYIW! LOL I'm like WOW there so many posts posted in this forum, I must check it out! LOL What a dork I was!
smile.gif

------------------
I wish I was a sentimental ornament you hung on the Christmas tree....
I wish I was the star that went on top.

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by mad1:
Well now I have my own interpretation of that forum!!!!!!

'Now Departing' - 'Cause Someones been Farting'

*maddie*
ent3.JPG

LMAO!

------------------
Nothing changes on new year's day...
On new year's day...
I will be with you again
I will be with you again....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

ironically for one who hardly ever posts new topics- my 1st ever post was a topic in here, i think it was:

'if you could put any U2 song on a different album, which would it be?'

Back
Top Bottom