question to the lads only!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
sorry PLEBA pals!

fellas just say 80s or 90s........just doin a poll for something on which U2 style and image the boys prefer......

so, would be helpyful....merci and beucoup u sexy bunch of mad men......

biggrin.gif

90s if I can only pick one

(Bono - ZooTV era, also POP before the crew cut
Edge - Unf. Fire era, and POPmart
Adam - War era (afro city!)
Larry - ZooTV (nice goatee))

------------------
Change is the only constant

right now. they have never been better dressed. everyone except bono with haircuts you could set your watch to.

------------------
don't.

90's an 00's

I think at the Elevation Tour Edge looks like really like a MAN! He was cool before, but now... oh boy, oh boy... Hey, I'm a boy!

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

90's

They just seemed so much cooler and less...naive.

------------------
"We are the biggest little cult band in the world." - Larry (1997)

90's

U2 were around in the 80's??????????

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

This is not really fair, I think Zootv was cool as crap and I want to pick it but all of them except Larry looked like freaks and queers in Pop, so I can't say '90s. The '80s were alright but I'll go with 2000s because they look cool and normal. Bono rocks, he looks the coolest and the most rock and roll, dude!

Originally posted by Hewson:
80's for music.
Look: I don't really care.

LMAO HEWSON!!!!

For 10 second I taht u said 'Look I dont really care' meaning that u were shouting at me......and I went
frown.gif

Hewson shoutin at me?

Li'lle ickle me?????

frown.gif

biggrin.gif

yas well.............as for the rest who replied with comments other than just 80s or 90s.............tanks but right now u have left me like this.........
icon24.gif

proof that men dont listen to women at all then...................

biggrin.gif
and LOL @ Bonovista!!!!!!

Originally posted by mad1:
LMAO HEWSON!!!!

For 10 second I taht u said 'Look I dont really care' meaning that u were shouting at me......and I went
frown.gif

Hewson shoutin at me?

Li'lle ickle me?????

frown.gif

biggrin.gif

When I first typed it, I didn't put the colon in, noticed it appeared I was saying " I don't care",...so I added it.
smile.gif

You know I'd never shout at you Maddie.

------------------
The joker is the best card.

you wouldnt ever shout at me Hewson?

what..never? Never ever?

even if I:

rampaged ur house with big mucky shoes on, scraped long nails along ur wallpaper, turned ur heating up full blast, rang a long distance number with a big bird on the other end asking u how long u want to party for, knocked ur video and tv over into an accidently-but-put-there-on purpose puddle of water, if I threw ur entire bedroom round the other way, if I left my name as a signature with dark red lippie all over ur mirrors, if I inked ur gorgeous white sofa, if I dirtied ur car with elephant dung and even if I stuck a U2 Achtung record on full blast for ur pensioner neighbour to try and move along to.................

u would neva shout at me?

Back
Top Bottom