question to the lads only!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well...maybe in that instance
smile.gif
But my sofa is blue , not white, so I think we're OK.

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Originally posted by bullet the blue sky:
90s

Anyone actively seeking a mullet must be shot.

I actively seek mullets. I love them. Coming to my house to shoot me? I'll keep my shotgun ready just inside the door, just in case
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
yas well.............as for the rest who replied with comments other than just 80s or 90s.............tanks but right now u have left me like this.........
icon24.gif

But Maddie - you ALWAYS look like that.
tongue.gif

And second, the confusion is because of your question. Make your question more clear and you will get better answers.
biggrin.gif

But if you want, I'll say 90's to ease your overworked mind.
wink.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
ack is everybody trying to piss me off????

*shrugs shoulders*

*puts head down and walks out*

*coughmumblecough*IteachthoseInterferenceboyalessonlater*coughcough*

Maddie what do you expect, you asked a very ambiguous and misleading question. Why didn't you say just what era? I mean ZOOTV was VERY different from Pop and JT was different than War, so it really wasn't logical to lump an entire decade together. You also should have had a category for 2000's, it's different from either one and very well liked. I know what you're up to, you like Pop so much you put it in the category with ZOOTV knowing EVERYONE likes ZOOTV so they will say 90's. That's like tacking a pork barrel spending bill onto a necessary education bill so they'll both have to pass together. Oh you're not American you might not get that LOL, sorry.
wink.gif

Still the fact remains there is a huge difference between ZOOTV with its cool black leathered Bono and MacPhisto and Pop with its bald Bono, muscle shirt and no MacPhisto. There is also a difference between the wild west image of JT and the earlier 80's, 'mullet' days if you must. Just my 2 cents, flame me if you will.

I wish I could vote, but I'm a girl.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

I'd have to say "beautiful day" Bono. Kind of a look I prefer. That or "staring at the sun" Bono. Short hair rules.

~z~

------------------
" You love this town - even if that doesn't ring true. You've been all over, and it's been all over you " - Bono

" Don't you know there ain't no Devil, that's just God when he's drunk " - Tom Waits

well, I dislike the Pop look, but I also dislike the early 80s mullet look. So where does that leave me?

Somewhere between the 80s and 90s.
I'm lost in time!

I'll say Joshua Tree through Zooropa.

Back
Top Bottom