Question re: U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr_kitty

Babyface
Hey guys,
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. If anyone can tell me anything I'd appreciate it very much.
I'm yet to subscibe to U2.com as a paid up member but am keen to do so. I paid for a propaganda subscription in 97/98 ( can't remember exactly when). I was supposed to receive 4 issues but only received 2 (Issues #28 and #29). I've emailed propaganda in the past only to be ignored. For the last few months I've been trying to contact U2.com about it. I want to know what happened to my propaganda subscription before I pay for anything more.
However whenever I go to the contact us page I can't seem to get through. I already have a free membership. I fill in all the fields, but when I hit the 'Contact us' button, I'm taken to a page that first says 'couldn't insert the info' followed by something about u2.com contacting me as soon as possible. I get the automatic response email but never here from them again.
I wondered if I was writing too much in the 'message' but when I've written much shorter messages, I get the same message.
Any ideas?
Thanks to anyone who reads

Back
Top Bottom