Question For Women!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMO whether or not a guy is taken has nothing to do with it. I have a certain look that really pushes my buttons in 'that' way, and a guy either has it or doesn't, does it or he doesn't do it for me, regardless of whether he is taken or not. What 'does' it for me? Check out Bono, especially circa ZOO TV or right now. One more thing- the fact that Bono is faithful and loving to his wife actually makes him more desirable and attractive to me, good qualities and character mean a lot and are cool too.

If a guy is an asshole, no amount of looks will help him, and he won't be 'taken' for a very long time if the girl is smart!

Originally posted by mikal:
I still get hit on a lot though.

Talk about flagrant blowing of one's own trumpet!

Women are more alluring when taken because they act more relaxed and are more interested in speaking to you rather than pulling you, which in turn means you think they are more interested in pulling you. Which is one of those great paradoxes in life. Like the extremely attractive girl who never gets asked on dates because a) guys are intimidated by her beauty and 2) most guys think she must be taken anyway.

Trust me, they aren't always! Chance your arm! Sometimes it works!

Especially the younger ones
wink.gif

Originally posted by bullet the blue sky:

Like the extremely attractive girl who never gets asked on dates because a) guys are intimidated by her beauty and 2) most guys think she must be taken anyway.

That's got to be me
rolleyes.gif

------------------
"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis." -Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sorry,I had no intention to talk about it,
'twas my stupid friend playing the fool
wink.gif
so I'm gonna edit this post properly...Done!

[This message has been edited by Aine (edited 10-05-2001).]

Originally posted by Salome:
when I was single - I was not thought of as attractive

now I'm in a relationship - and I'm not thought of as attractive

moral of this story: none

LMAO!!!!!! That's got to be the funniest thing I've read all day!!!!! Great one Salome!!!

As for me...I seem to ONLY attract the "taken" ones lately...I have no idea why...can someone clarify this please because it's annoying the hell out of me!!!!!
frown.gif

The unobtainable is always attractive. Also, the thought that another woman appreciates the guy (no matter how ugly he is), makes him more attractive, because suddenly if someone could see him in that kind of light, why not you? My 2 cents.

foray

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
what salomey said is wrong anyhow
I know my strenghts and weaknesses

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom