Question for the girls...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

achtung__baby

War Child
If you were pulled up on stage... would you rather have the chance to dance with Bono - or play his guitar onstage?

And for both... which song would it be during...
smile.gif

I would like to dance with Bono during With or Without You.

Since I cant play the guitar.

biggrin.gif

------------------
My Lair

Hmmmm-either one of those two would be great (i'm not much of a dancer, but i can manage a slow dance, he'd have to teach me the guitar chords), and i don't care which song it is!

------------------

be uncool, yes be awkward

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 01-11-2002).]

Can't play the guitar, and I'd feel too guilty about injuring Bono if I were to dance with him.

<------- Can't dance to save her life

So I'd rather not be up there at all.

Hoever, if the guys are up for a soccer scrimmage, give me a call.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

I suck at dancing and I'm taller than Bono. But I can play the guitar, even tho I'm no musical genius. So, I'd have to say...play guitar with them.
biggrin.gif

I would like to dance with Bono during "Bad"

(I'm hoping this thread doesn't spark the mad debates over "girls shouldn't be pulled on stage for dancing" thing agan)

I can't play the guitar, but If I were pulled up on stage, I wouldn't care why. It would be such an honour to share the stage with those four men.

Of course, in my dreams, I am always dancing with Bono, or we are lying down together. Either way he is singing a slow romantic song to me.

Yeah, I'm w/ Sula- Edge dancing all the way! Song? Eh, any song would be fine.

Originally posted by bono-vox:
Naah we'd have to get him when hes not busy that means PLENTY of dancing
wink.gif

hmmm. good call! i guess adam's bass tech could substitute on that song, and then we'd be able to dance!
wink.gif

I know this wasn't a choice, but I'd like to play Piano during Stay. (Cause I know how... and I can't play guitar).

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

I'd have to say dance because I can't play guitar...

Or could I sing instead??
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

A dance with Bono please to the "Unforgettable Fire"... it's a dream, so dream at HIGH volume!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
I disappeared in you
You disappeared from me
I gave you everything you ever wanted,
It wasn't what you wanted

I'd love to get up there and play HMTMKMKM and just kick ass.

But, I'm just learning how to play guitar, so I don't think anyone else would really appreciate it quite as much as I would.

I used to play classical guitar, but bc I never learned chords there is NO WAY I would play guitar. It would be terrifying and humiliating. (I fantasize about it all the time though!
biggrin.gif
)

Dance is about the only thing I can do, and I would definitely want to dance Mysterious Ways, dividing my attention betw. Bono and Edge. For slow dancing (especially w. Edge!!!) I'd want Ground Beneath Her Feet or She's a Mystery to Me.

My sign said "No offence Bono, I want to Dance with the Edge!" and that got his attention! LOL!
biggrin.gif

Tough decision. But since I'd tower over Bono in a slow dance, I'm going to say play guitar. Pretty soon I'll have "Stuck" down. But who am I kidding, I wouldn't be able to find a C chord in front of 20,000. No, let me take that back. It's not the 20,000 people that would freak me out. It would be Bono and Edge.

So, um, I'm back to towering over Bono during...hmmm...no, let's say I'd like him towering over me during The Fly, while I'm laying down. Yeah, that's it. He can bite me, too. Bite me, spank me, kiss me, lick me...you see, The Fly opens up all kinds of interesting possibilities.

[This message has been edited by joyfulgirl (edited 01-11-2002).]

it would definitely be to dance...and Bono would be great especially while playing "ultraviolet", cuz i love the way he sings "baby"
biggrin.gif
, but my dream is to dance with Adam...woo woo
cool.gif

------------------
"life should be fragrant; rooftop to the basement". Peace, U2 lovers ...from AdamGrrl

[This message has been edited by eebz (edited 01-11-2002).]

I want to roll! As I have posted before, I don't like to see girls being pulled up to play guitar, because I think that idea was put in to give male fans a chance and if a girl takes that too that is no fair to guys. I would be happy just to hug him.

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

i would have to say dance, since i can't play the guitar. interesting question, though.
biggrin.gif

------------------
when you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit. you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it.
ME!

if i could play guitar, i'd want to do that. but since i can't, i'll have to go with dancing. i'd either want to lay on the stage with bono (not neccessarily rolling, i think melpop is solely blest with that) during ultraviolet (which of course would mean they'd have to play ultraviolet) or i'd want to shake it, shake it, shake it with bono during MW.

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not
something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude." -Adam

"And I wear grey underwear." -Bono

Everyday can be a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

It?s cold outside, but brightly lit...

guitar (if i knew how to play)

------------------
touch me, take me to that other place, teach me, i know i'm not a hopeless case

Back
Top Bottom