Question for the girls...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by HelloAngel:
I would like to dance with Bono during "Bad"

(I'm hoping this thread doesn't spark the mad debates over "girls shouldn't be pulled on stage for dancing" thing agan)

hmmmm a threesome - gee this stage might get a little crowded... Oh I have an idea - Angel we'll squeeze in real tight
smile.gif

hehe, forgot to say...if it WAS a dance, I'd want to dance with the Edge.

*had a sign at Boston 4 saying "Edge....dance?"*

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
hehe, forgot to say...if it WAS a dance, I'd want to dance with the Edge.

*had a sign at Boston 4 saying "Edge....dance?"*

biggrin.gif

Gotta agree 'bout wanting to dance with Edge! I love Bono but Edge gets ignored sometimes 'coz our singer overshines from time to time. We can't forget there are 3 other members on stage with Bono am i right? lol as for the song...well it'd have to be One or Love Is Blindness..hell i'd dance FOR Bono to Mysterious Ways!

Originally posted by JemEvans:
Gotta agree 'bout wanting to dance with Edge! I love Bono but Edge gets ignored sometimes 'coz our singer overshines from time to time. We can't forget there are 3 other members on stage with Bono am i right? lol as for the song...well it'd have to be One or Love Is Blindness..hell i'd dance FOR Bono to Mysterious Ways!

Nooooo id dance with Larry and Adam they are neglected...
biggrin.gif

Dance to Mysterious Ways, like I do in my living room and kitchen!

------------------
They say that magic and the science world collide
Oh, but Einstein saw me lookin' at her and he joined my side

Jonathan Richman
"A Higher Power"

Originally posted by Discoteque:
coming in late...I'd LOVE to dance with him...or roll around with him, rather...and have him bite my hands....or my neck, bwahahaha....
wink.gif

I'd like to bite his neck!
wink.gif

j/k

Dance, during The Fly or Mysterious Ways or Even Better Than The Real Thing.. or anything, whatever, I don't care -- as long as I'm within grabbing reach.
wink.gif
And I agree, with anyone in the band.. even Adam. (ahhh!)
wink.gif

------------------
Official Bono Ego Defender

"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

I think I would DEFINITELY take the dance. For two obvious reasons 1. I'm a dancer 2. I can't play the guitar. I would love to have a dance with Bono during "All I Want is You." (sigh) It's my dream!! *FAINTS*

~#1bonobabe http://u2_inspire.tripod.com/

Hmmm, tough question.
How about both!!
biggrin.gif

First, I'd like to dance with Bono or Larry - maybe during Elevation or HMTMKMKM, as i can dance, and can do a pretty hot dance to those 2 tracks,hee hee.
wink.gif

Playing guitar, I would like to possibly play In Gods Country, although any of a number of songs(by U2 and other artists as well) would be just as good.

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Oh, dat's easy!!

I'd ask him if I could dance with Adam instead!

biggrin.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

If I Didn't Have My Spoons, I'd Go Insane!

since this is hypothetical, I'd like to play guitar and experience the feeling of being apart of a group that creates music that electrifies the crowd.

I would like to be Melpop
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
LOVE me, give me SOUL

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me" ~Smooth Criminal

You give your life for rock n' roll

I'd be too nervous to play anyway, so I'd have to say dance, any song. And dancing requires hugging.
smile.gif

------------------
- nan
MacPhisto made me do it

Play his guitar and play it fuking loud to ring-a-ding-ding in everyones ears, completely off the rails and out of sync with the music the rest of band was playing singin crap thru the microphone............why?

cause if I was to dance with Bono I would end up quickly sowing myself to him..........
biggrin.gif

Well, I've been a dancer for 13 years so, obviously I'd choose dance. Any dance. But I'd love to slow dance with Bono to TGBHF

If that's not a possibility, I'd play the piano for Stay or TST (as soon as I buy the sheet music for Stay...)

[This message has been edited by The_Sweetest_Thing (edited 01-14-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom