Question for hardcore Paul McGuinness - NJ U2 fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wannabe

War Child
Okay so I had this presented to me several summers ago when I was working in South Jersey...

Does anyone know about the story of Paul McGuinness trying to purchase real estate in South Jersey??

A coworker of mine in 2004 told me that the manager of U2 was looking at buying his uncle's home, but lost the bid.

Reason's I think this could potentially be legit:

He said 'the manager, Paul' which struck me because I know he's not even a casual fan of the band.

He had a decent enough grasp of real estate markets on the mainland.

Is this some common story? Or did I get taken three years ago?

wannabe said:
Okay so I had this presented to me several summers ago when I was working in South Jersey...

Does anyone know about the story of Paul McGuinness trying to purchase real estate in South Jersey??

A coworker of mine in 2004 told me that the manager of U2 was looking at buying his uncle's home, but lost the bid.

Reason's I think this could potentially be legit:

He said 'the manager, Paul' which struck me because I know he's not even a casual fan of the band.

He had a decent enough grasp of real estate markets on the mainland.

Is this some common story? Or did I get taken three years ago?

*waiting for a hardcore pm fan to reveal him/her self*

General uckfing curiosity. Originality Holmes, tap it once in a while.

This was a question I'd meant to ask for a while but finally come around to it. Curiosity. No more, no less.

I suppose a quality response would render that I was wondering why someone such as Paul McGuinness lost the bid. Last time I checked, he's not hurting for money so maybe he had reservations about South Jersey.

ps: it was around Somers Point

Mrs. Garrison said:

what are you Paul's publicist? why does it interest you that it interest's Wannabe? :huh:

His publicist? :eyebrow: Does that even make sense?

I just thought it was a little odd, that some get so wrapped up in wanting to know personal things like did he try and buy a house, did he try and buy a car, did Paul try and buy a red sweater last Christmas and then put it back on the shelf?

Just odd.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

His publicist? :eyebrow: Does that even make sense?

I just thought it was a little odd, that some get so wrapped up in wanting to know personal things like did he try and buy a house, did he try and buy a car, did Paul try and buy a red sweater last Christmas and then put it back on the shelf?

Just odd.

What kind of a U2 fan are you? Don't you want to know how many times Paul McGuinness has eaten rice since he first met Bono? :tsk:

I think we should be discussing that we've had 2 Spice Girls threads this week and now Wannabe shows up. I smell a conspiracy.... :eyebrow:

If you had the money of Paul McGuinness, why would you buy real estate in Jersey?

obviously, he has been talking to me about my native state and how great a place it is to live... Jersey Pride!!!

Geesh this forum can be so harsh, he was just asking an innocent question. What's the harm?

Maybe Paul wanted to live next door to Bruce :wink: , I have no idea where Bruce lives

Back
Top Bottom