Question for Blue Room...or any other expert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
Somebody asked this in a local list. It?s about the Point Depot concerts in December 1989. When did Bono say that phrase "we have to go away and dream it all up again". Which date? December 26, 27, 30 or 31?

Thanks for your attention.
smile.gif

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

I'm quite sure he said it december 31

knowing Bono he probably said it at several shows though
smile.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Thank you very much. I know I can always count on you guys.
smile.gif

And Blue Room, I never heard that performance, but I have the one from December 31, and it's amazing.

He also said something very similar before "Love Rescue Me" on the 27th, apparently causing some concern. That quote from the 30th was an attempt to clarify that the band wasn't breaking up, just changing.

I agree with Blue Room, the show on the 30th was the best of the four. I find myself listening to the 27th the most however, just because the sound quality is slightly better.

Back
Top Bottom