Question about Zoo TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MunkyMan

The Fly
I was just listening to my Toronto 92 zoo tv disk and some strange things. First, Larry gets up and sings " Whiskey in the Jar" Was this normal, that being, did Larry get up at all the shows and sing a song??? Also, does anyone know where I could find Pic's from the Toronto 92 show???

Originally posted by MunkyMan:
I was just listening to my Toronto 92 zoo tv disk and some strange things. First, Larry gets up and sings " Whiskey in the Jar" Was this normal, that being, did Larry get up at all the shows and sing a song???

During the third and fourth leg of the ZooTV tour (ZooTV Outside Broadcast and Zooropa) this was quite common. Larry would then either sing Whiskey In The Jar, Wild Rover or Dirty Old Town. Still, one should always treasure a singing Larry!

C ya!

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

I didn't know that!!! Larry singing solo? Dirty Old Town. Gosh wish I'd seen/heard that. Drummers are often dark horses. Our drummer got the band to add Santana's "Smooth" so that he can have a sing. I think this is an omen...I should go and see Bucko's new duo tomorrow...good idea.

Back
Top Bottom