Question about U2 Complete!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

STING2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
With U2 complete, I was wondering how many origional studio, non-remix, non-alternate verstion, U2 songs you actually get? I'm talking about stuff that can't be purchased any other way except by getting U2 complete. These are the tracks I know of in this category:

Levitate
Love You Like Mad
Smile
Flower Child
Beautiful Ghost
Jesus Christ
Xanax And Wine
Native Son

I realize some of those songs are very similar to ones on "BOMB", but their different enough for me to include them here.

Any other rare, non-remix, non-alternate version, U2 songs on "U2 Complete"?

There are three early demos from 1978 (Street Mission, a very different Shadows and Tall Trees, The Fool).

It also includes their early singles that were only available in limited edition on vinyl (Another Day, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, U2-3, A Celebration).

And then there are the concerts: 6 March 1981, Boston and 31 December 1989 (or rather, 1 January 1990), Dublin.

Oh, and if you also consider the Propaganda only promo's as such, you can include Melon and Hasta La Vista, Baby! (Live From Mexico City)

Last edited:
STING2 said:
With U2 complete, I was wondering how many origional studio, non-remix, non-alternate verstion, U2 songs you actually get? I'm talking about stuff that can't be purchased any other way except by getting U2 complete. These are the tracks I know of in this category:

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ can be found on the album Folkways: A Vision Shared (A Tribute To Leadbelly And Woody Guthrie)

Back
Top Bottom